Monday, February 20, 2012

Eyes wide open...



I believe there are no coincidences.  Things happen for a reason.  Kim Klassen shared a story today about being grateful that she was able to help someone less fortunate than her.   The gist of her story was to keep your eyes wide open for opportunities to do the same thing.  I fully expected to be in “the right place, at the right time.” today for someone who needed it. The twist was, it was me (and a friend) who needed assistance when my friend lost her wallet.  A very kind soul found the wallet and it was returned to my friend.  

About my photo: 

f/1.4, ISO 3200, 1/640sec

Asahi f/1.4, 50mm fixed lens

Kim Klassen textures: Shine, Sweet Treat

It should be noted that I had an assistant today who basically directed the photo shoot.  Here is a behind the scenes shot of Binx helping me stage things.



No comments:

Post a Comment