Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day One.. My Story

I believe if you are open to it, your angels will guide down the path you are meant to follow.  Life can be tough when you resist, like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.  Best to follow your heart and enjoy the journey. 

I have always loved art.  I have painted, drawn, explored textiles and mixed media but  I have discovered my true passion is creative photography.  Using my photos, some of which were taken years ago, and making them shine in Photoshop has opened a whole new world for me.  Hours fly by when I am working on a project and my heart sings.


For this photo, a photo of Kim Klassen's was my inspiration.  Who knew that she had, of all things, a similar tart warmer!
The quote was provided in one of Kim's tutorials.
Lens: EF-S18-55mm, ISO 6400, f/5.6

2 comments: